StubbyDog investigates why dogs adore children
(Reprinted from StubbyDog.org)
1) Kids are the perfect height for kissing.
2) Sharing is easy: Multiple dogs and kids can all fit on the couch together!
3) Children are soft and squishy for cuddling – and so are pit bulls!
4) Kids love to play as much as dogs do.
5) Little ones and their pit bulls can speak without saying a word.
Editor’s note: It’s important to teach children proper dog etiquette, and always supervise their play (this is true for all breeds!). Here are some tips from the ASPCA.
(Fan photos from top to bottom by Jolene Hempel, Janet Podczerwinski, Matt Preston, Summer Voth and Darreena Harding)